Building on its position as the largest manufacture of steel/metal structures in the Baltic, Litana's ambition is to be a leading provider within the EU.
Currently we have two factories (Lithuania and Russia) which are producing about 700 tonnes of steel/metal structures a month. Planned investment and expansion will increase this to over 1000.
Production department in Lithuania
Production department in Russia
Within our manufacturing plants, all metal fabrications are produced using advanced materials, technologies and treatments conforming to EU manufacturing and safety standards.
- Gas and plasma automatic metal cutting
- Automatic welding
- Ultrasound control of welding seams
- Automatic sandblasting to class SA 2.5
- ‘Airless’ epoxy paint spraying , using only quality certified paint from best European manufactures
- All welders are trained and certified by Lloyd’s Register.